We a received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for copies of a number of documents which were leaked from the Home Office in 2007 and 2008 and which were referred to in a report by the Director of Public Prosecutions dated 16 April 2009:
- asylum and immigration high level monthly performance report, July 2007
- three submissions dating from 2007 relating to various issues surrounding the issuing of licenses by the Security Industry Authority
- a submission regarding the arrest of an illegal worker at the House of Commons in January 2008
- briefing for the second reading of the Counter-Terrorism Bill (2008)
- a draft letter to No. 10 dating from 2008 on ‘Responding to Economic Challenges’
- a briefing pack for new ministers dating from September 2008.
We released the following documents on 14 January 2011:
These documents are only available in hard copy. If you would like to request any of them, please call the Information Services Centre on 020 7035 1029.