Leaflets containing information on changes to disclosure and barring, which came into force in September 2012.
Information on changes to disclosure and barring, which came into force in September 2012, is available in the leaflets below. There is a leaflet covering England and Wales, as well as a separate leaflet for changes in Northern Ireland. There is also a Welsh language version.
You can read the roadshow presentation, which outlines the work of government since the reviews into the criminal records regime and vetting and barring scheme were completed. There are also two information packs, which provide information to help organisations make decisions about DBS checks as part of their employment processes.
All the documents are available to download at the bottom of the page.
- Government response to the independent review of the criminal records regime
- Sunita Mason’s report - a common sense approach (phase 2)
- Sunita Mason’s report - a common sense approach (phase 1)
- Written ministerial statement about the government response to the Sunita Mason reports
- Vetting and barring scheme remodelling review - report and recommendations
- Terms of reference of the review
- Written ministerial statement about the vetting and barring scheme remodelling