This report covers complaints referred for Independent Complaints Assessor (ICA) review between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2014 inclusive and completed before 1 September 2014.
The ICA independently reviews complaints about services delivered by executive agencies of the Department for Transport.
The Department for Transport executive agencies are:
- Driving Standards Agency
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Highways Agency
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- Vehicle Certification Agency
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency
- London and Continental Railways Ltd