Derecognition of a non-independent union: make an application

Make an application under Part VI of Schedule A1 to the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.



Use this form if you are a worker (or workers) and want to apply to the CAC for derecognition where a non-independent trade union is voluntarily recognised by an employer.

Published 23 October 2014