Department for Transport and non-departmental public bodies (NDPB) structure charts and organisational data.
PDF, 8.48MB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Organisational structures of the Department for Transport and its non-departmental public bodies’ (NDPB).
Department for Transport
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency organogram
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency organogram
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency organogram
- Vehicle Certification Agency organogram
Other transport organisations
- British Transport Police Authority organogram
- Directly Operated Railways organogram and staff pay data
- High Speed Two Ltd organogram
- Northern Lighthouse Board organogram
- Transport Focus (previously Passenger Focus) organogram
- Trinity House Lighthouse Service organogram
About the organisation structure charts and data
Organisation structure charts (organograms) include:
- structure of the department/body down to directorate level
- positions of all senior civil servants (SCS) at pay band 2 and above (or equivalent)
- names of SCS pay band 2 and above
- salaries of all pay band 2 and above
- job titles of SCS pay band 1 and 1A (or equivalent)
- reporting numbers of staff within directorates (FTE) and total salary costs of SCS1 teams
Organisational data CSV files include:
- SCS staff posts - name, grade, job title, team function, parent department, organisation, unit, contact details, reports, salary cost of reports
Salary disclosure data CSV files include:
- SCS staff salaries - name, grade, job title, FTE, parent department, organisation, unit, actual pay floor, actual pay ceiling
- junior staff FTE - parent department, organisation, unit, reporting SCS, grade, number of posts FTE
Published: 5 November 2012
Updated: 29 November 2017
- Organisation chart updated to reflect appointment of Baroness Sugg, Director General's Ruth Hannant and Polly Payne and new non-executive board members.
- Organisation chart updated to reflect the new ministerial team and senior staff position changes.
- Organisation chart revised for the new permanent secretary appointment of Bernadette Kelly.
- DfT organisation chart, March 2017.
- New non-executive Board members, directors and deputy directors added to the DfT organisation chart.
- Updated organisation chart with new ministers, July 2016.
- Updated DfT organisation chart.
- Updated organisation chart February 2016.
- Updated organisation chart November 2015.
- Organisation chart updated.
- First published.
From: Department for Transport