This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
This strategy sets out DFID’s ‘digital by default’ vision and the actions we are going to take to deliver on this ambition.
PDF, 1.21MB, 25 pages
PDF, 935KB, 30 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
By 2015 digital processes and thinking should infuse all aspects of DFID’s work, driving greater efficiency and transparency and improving DFID’s influence in an increasingly networked world.
The priorities of the strategy are:
- Providing greater transparency to our activities
- Open policy making
- Improving the digital elements of programmes
- Improving the capabilities of our staff
- Getting access to resources and the right tools
- Improving the quality and consistency of transactions