This strategy sets out DFID’s ‘digital by default’ vision and the actions we are going to take to deliver on this ambition.
By 2015 digital processes and thinking should infuse all aspects of DFID’s work, driving greater efficiency and transparency and improving DFID’s influence in an increasingly networked world.
The priorities of the strategy are:
- Providing greater transparency to our activities
- Open policy making
- Improving the digital elements of programmes
- Improving the capabilities of our staff
- Getting access to resources and the right tools
- Improving the quality and consistency of transactions