Defence Medical Services training courses and fellowships
Schedule of Defence Medical Service (DMS) training courses.
PDF, 640KB, 66 pages
MS Word Document, 45KB
Official list of Defence Medical Services training courses, detailing face to face courses, e-Learning packages and conferences/symposiums.
Specialist Medical Training and Consultant Accreditation of DMS personnel is generally achieved within standard speciality training programmes or within UK based General Medical Council (GMC) approved posts.
However, for some specialties there is an increasing tendancy for undertaking a fellowship and owing to the complexity of military medicine there are occasions where training is enhanced by a period of training overseas. The DMS is able to support a limited number of overseas fellowships, where the training obtained will be of major benefit to the military patient, the DMS and the trainee.
Published: 10 March 2016
Updated: 27 June 2017
- Updated training course schedule.
- Updated training courses schedule.
- Added Defence Medical Services Schedule of courses 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
- Updated schedule of Defence Medical Service (DMS) training courses April 2016 to March 2017
- Added link for Defence Medical Services page.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence