Details of DCBRNC training courses, external training, trials support, and practical training facilities.
Ref: Version 7 PDF, 487KB
DCBRNC provides a wide range of CBRN training courses with a variety of training facilities, which can be configured to suit the user’s requirements. External support for CBRN training and trials is provided by DCBRNC’s technical support group, and medical training by the Joint CBRN medical faculty.
Published: 28 August 2013
Updated: 2 February 2017
- Updated CBRN courses and added information about work experience placements,
- Removed course date 15 February to 11 March 2016 for CBRN Defence cell controller (BRACIS) course. .
- Updated course dates.
- Updated the Leaflet on Defence CBRN Centre conference, meeting and training facilities to version 7.
- Added updated leaflet and new course dates.
- Removed course information for Defence medic CBRN course.
- Updated the facilities leaflet and the course dates for 2014.
- Added revised summary and detail for this page.
- Added DCBRNC map
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence