Dedicated schools grant (DSG) 2015 to 2016
Funding allocated to local authorities for their schools budget for the 2015 to 2016 financial year.
PDF, 232KB, 12 pages
PDF, 266KB, 20 pages
PDF, 214KB, 11 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 809KB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 183KB
Information on dedicated schools grant (DSG) allocations for the 2015 to 2016 financial year, including:
- total allocations for each local authority in England
- a breakdown of per-pupil funding units for schools, early years and high-needs funding for pupils and students who need additional resources
- how we’ve calculated the allocations
- pupil number counts we’ve used in the calculation
More information is available in ‘Fairer schools funding: arrangements for 2015 to 2016’.
You can also read the written ministerial statement on education funding issued on 17 December 2014.
Published: 17 December 2014
Updated: 10 August 2016
- Updated footnotes on the Dedicated schools grant updated July 2016 table.
- 2015 to 2016 dedicated schools grant allocations updated to include early years funding based on January 2016 census
- DSG 2015 to 2016 allocations updated to March 2016
- Updated to reflect data as at February 2016
- DSG allocations data updated to January 2016
- DSG allocations data updated to November 2015
- Updated with position as at July 2015
- Updated with position as at March 2015.
- First published.