Register your vehicle if it's newly imported (form V267)

Use a V267 form (sometimes called the ‘declaration of newness’) if you’re registering a new imported vehicle.



This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form should be filled in by the person or organisation importing a new vehicle.

Find out how to import a vehicle into the UK.

Published 1 April 2013
Last updated 26 April 2016 + show all updates
  1. Update to the V267 form.

  2. Updated version of the V267

  3. First published.