A member of the public can now request a summary of any Parole Board decision made on or after 22 May 2018.
To make a request, please download the summary request form, fill in the boxes provided, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you may only request one summary per form submitted.
The Parole Board can refuse to give a summary, or remove details as necessary, when the information could or does:
- Adversely affect the successful rehabilitation or progress towards rehabilitation of any offender;
- Place the safety of any person/s in jeopardy, through threats or other harmful behaviour;
- Relate to a young offender - under the age of 18;
- Relate to any offender released from a secure Mental Health Unit;
- Breach any outstanding court orders;
- Relate to any ongoing investigations;
- Threaten national security;
- Go against the public interest to disclose.
If you are signed up to the Victim Contact Scheme, please submit your request via your Victim Liaison Officer.
If you are interested in joining the VCS please email: email@example.com
If you would like to give feedback on a summary decision, please go here