Court funds: witness statement

Form for applying for money from an unclaimed balances account at the Court Funds Office, if you're owed money as a result of a court case.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form if you’ve been told to apply to the Senior Master of the Queen’s Bench Division for money held in the account.

You will need to explain why you think you’re entitled to the money, and may have to answer court questions about your application.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.