Court funds: sell or transfer securities

Form to sell or transfer securities if you need to close a Court Funds Office account for a Court of Protection client.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You may need to fill in the form if:

  • you’re the client and have recovered
  • the person you act for has passed away, and you need to deal with their estate
Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.