Court funds: request for deposit (compulsory purchase payment)

Form for paying money for a compulsory purchase payment into a Court Funds Office account following a court order.


Privacy Notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must include a certified copy of the compulsory purchase order and plan when you return the form.

You may also need to include the following:

  • statement of interest - if you’ve taken ownership of the land
  • certificate of deduction of income - for any income tax
  • cheque or banker’s draft

The court may send this form and the documents directly to the Court Funds Office without a cheque. If that happens, CFO will send you a separate form so you can pay the money in.

Published 2 December 2011
Last updated 25 May 2018 + show all updates
  1. Privacy Notice added.
  2. First published.