Countries where you can enforce child maintenance decisions

List of countries where parents can apply to enforce or change a child maintenance decision made in UK courts.

Applies to England and Wales



Document contains a list of countries with Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders (REMO) for decisions made by courts in the UK.

Read guidance on how to apply for child maintenance if one parent lives abroad.

Published 22 July 2011
Last updated 31 December 2020 + show all updates
  1. Revised REMO countries list uploaded.

  2. Revised list published 15 January 2020.

  3. Updated list of REMO countries attached

  4. Updated version of document

  5. Updated version of document

  6. First published.