CoRWM's Programme of Work 2014-17
CoRWM's priorities and tasks for 2014-2015 and proposed topics for 2015-17 (CoRWM document 3151)
Ref: CoRWM document 3151 PDF, 371KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
CoRWM’s proposed priorities for scrutiny and advice in 2014-15 are;
- To provide advice to DECC on the Geological Disposal Facility (GDF) Siting Policy
- To provide advice to the Welsh Government on its Review of Radioactive Waste Policy in respect of HAW
- To provide advice to DECC and other Sponsors on the transition of the NDA (RWMD) to an effective GDF Delivery Organisation
- To provide advice to the Scottish Government on its Radioactive Waste Management Strategy
- Interim Surface Storage of HAW Radioactive Wastes
- Uranium, Plutonium and Spent Fuel Management
The work programme also identifies topics that CoRWM will address in 2015 to 2017
Published: 26 June 2015