Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance 2017
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Corporation Tax on chargeable gains: Indexation Allowance rates and Corporation Tax
- First published:
- 21 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 21 April 2017, see all updates
This guidance provides the Indexation Allowance rates for 2017.
Indexation Allowance allows for the effects of inflation when calculating the chargeable gains of companies or organisations.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) Indexation Allowances for 2014 and 2016 are now available on GOV.UK.
You can find earlier HMRC Indexation Allowances on the National Archives website.
Published: 21 March 2017
Updated: 21 April 2017
- Indexation Allowance rates for assets disposed of in March 2017 added.
- This guidance has been updated to show the February 2017 indexation allowance figures.
- Indexation Allowance rates for assets disposed of in February 2017 added.
- First published.