Consumer forum minutes - January 2014
DVLA consumer forum on private parking issues.
PDF, 353KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The focus of the consumer forum is to help give a clear understanding of the issues from consumers on private parking and to help raise standards and resolve problems. It also aims to provide constructive advice to the parking sector, supported by evidence.
Discussions were held on:
- new accredited trade association for the parking Industry
- overview of the role of POPLA
- independent trust to oversee POPLA
- parking enforcement methods
- DVLA and Trading Standards
- Parking Charge Notice wording
- online complaints portal