Community flood plan template
This flood plan template is for anyone involved in supporting communities or groups to improve their ability to plan for a flood.
Ref: LIT 7488 MS Word Document, 147KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Working together as a community or group to complete a plan will help you respond quickly when flooding happens. It can help you decide what practical actions to take before and during a flood, helping reduce the damage flooding can cause.
You can use and amend the flood plan template. Include:
- details of local flood co-ordination centre
- means of reporting incidents
- location of emergency evacuation rest centres
- methods of passing on information, for example, notice boards
- details about the areas at risk