Coil coating: process guidance note 6/13
Regulators must use this process guidance note (PGN) to assess applications and write permits for coil coating.
Local authority regulators can be:
- district councils, borough councils, unitary councils or port health authorities in England and Wales
- the Scottish Environment Protection Agency in Scotland
- district councils or the Northern Ireland Environment Agency in Northern Ireland
This PGN includes:
- air emission limits
- emission monitoring methods
- best available techniques to control air emissions
Coil coating is a ‘Part B’ activity under the local authority pollution prevention and control (LAPPC) regime.
Published: 1 March 2004