The CMA has responded to consultations relating to the Digital Single Market strategy for Europe.
PDF, 304KB, 9 pages
PDF, 232KB, 7 pages
PDF, 513KB, 30 pages
PDF, 440KB, 26 pages
PDF, 528KB, 41 pages
PDF, 308KB, 11 pages
PDF, 301KB, 14 pages
The European Commission’s (EC) Digital Single Market (DSM) strategy includes measures to help the online single market and enable cross-border trade in Europe.
The CMA’s interest in the EC’s DSM strategy is currently focused on consumer contracts, unjustified geo-blocking and online platforms.
The CMA has responded to the following consultations on the DSM strategy:
- EC’s questionnaire on the regulatory environment for platforms, online intermediaries, data and cloud computing and the House of Lords inquiry
- EC’s questionnaire on contract rules for online digital content, tangible goods and UK government’s call for views
- EC’s measures to tackle unjustified geo-blocking
- EC’s consultation on the evaluation and review of the ePrivacy Directive
- EC’s Preliminary Report on the E-commerce Sector Inquiry