- Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies
- Part of:
- CIC Regulator: operational reports
- 5 September 2013
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies' quarterly operational report for April to June 2013.
Ref: 13/P11D PDF, 153KB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report includes:
- a review of the last quarter
- an update on the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CIC Regulator) team
- details of the events, meetings and awareness raising sessions attended by Sara Burgess, the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- profiles of new CICs
- funding for CICs
- statistics, eg the growth and distribution of CICs, the number of incorporations and conversions and the number of annual community interest company reports received by the CIC Regulator
Published: 5 September 2013