- Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies
- Part of:
- CIC Regulator: operational reports
- 5 August 2013
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies' quarterly operational report for January to March 2012.
PDF, 126KB, 23 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report includes:
- a review of the last quarter
- an update on the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CIC Regulator) team
- details of the events, meetings and awareness raising sessions attended by Sara Burgess, the Regulator of Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- examples of new CICs
- funding for CICs
- statistics, eg the growth and distribution of CICs, the number of incorporations and conversions and the number of annual community interest company reports received by the CIC Regulator
Published: 5 August 2013