Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit: leaflet WTC2
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HM Revenue and Customs: leaflets, factsheets and booklets and Tax credits
- First published:
- 1 October 2014
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2016, see all updates
Leaflet about tax credits, who is eligible and how to claim.
PDF, 462KB, 44 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
There are 2 tax credits, Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit. This guide explains in detail what they are, who is eligible and how to claim.
Published: 1 October 2014
Updated: 5 April 2016
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Welsh translation added to the page.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page.
- First published.