Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit: leaflet WTC2
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HM Revenue and Customs: leaflets, factsheets and booklets and Tax credits
- 1 October 2014
- Last updated:
- 15 May 2017, see all updates
Find out about tax credits, who is eligible and how to claim.
PDF, 2.25MB, 46 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
There are 2 tax credits, Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit. This leaflet explains in detail:
- what they are
- who is eligible
- how to claim
Published: 1 October 2014
Updated: 15 May 2017
- This guidance has been updated to add the Welsh leaflet effective from April 2017.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2017 to 2018.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2016 to 2017.
- Welsh translation added to the page.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page.
- First published.