Child Benefit or Guardian's Allowance: if you think a decision is wrong (CH24A)
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Child Benefit forms, HM Revenue and Customs: leaflets, factsheets and booklets, and Child Benefit
- First published:
- 8 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 4 October 2016, see all updates
Use form CH24A to ask for a Child Benefit or Guardian's Allowance decision to be looked at again.
PDF, 609KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Ask for a Child Benefit or Guardian’s Allowance decision to be looked at again. You usually need to make your request within one month of the original decision.
Print the postal form, fill in by hand and post to HM Revenue and Customs
You’ll need your National Insurance number and Child benefit number (if you know it) to complete the form.
Published: 8 July 2014
Updated: 4 October 2016
- Latest version of CA24A has been added to this page.
- The latest version of the CH24a has been added to this page.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page.
- First published.