Central Arbitration Committee Hearings
Details of public hearings of the Central Arbitration Committee (CAC).
The Central Arbitration Committee (CAC) is a tribunal with judicial responsibilities. Its hearings are held in public - this document sets out:
- the date, time and location of the hearing
- the names of the parties
- the jurisdiction under which the hearing has been arranged
- any specific security instructions for members of the public wishing to attend
If you would like to attend a hearing, please contact the CAC on 020 7904 2300 or email email@example.com. All attendees should report to reception.
Published: 23 October 2014
Updated: 6 July 2017
- CAC Hearing Notification
- EWC/13/2015 Emerson Electric European Works Council & Emerson Electric Europe hearing posted.
- TUR1/929(2015) Unite the Union & York Mailing Ltd - Bargaining Unit hearing posted.
- TUR1/909(2015) Unite the Union & Safehouse Habitats (Scotland) Ltd - Whether to Ballot hearing posted.
- New case added
- New CAC hearings posted.
- TUR1/888(2014) GMB & Tempay Ltd - Hearing date arranged.
- TUR1/902(2015) RMT & Norfolk Green hearing posted.
- Typo correction
- Disclosure of Information hearing added.
- CAC Hearings updated
- CAC Hearings posted.
- CAC hearings update
- CAC Public hearings posted.
- CAC Public Hearings announced.
- New hearings arranged.
- New hearing arranged
- First published.