The British High Commission Yaoundé hereby invites interested private Security Companies duly licensed to send bids for a one year renewable contract of the High Commission’s man guarding services (Access Control & Rapid Intervention) for the High Commission Office (Chancellery) and its three residences in Yaoundé.
Potential bidders are called upon to send three copies of the completed tender document in English in a sealed envelope addressed to the Corporate Services Manager, British High Commission Yaoundé, P.O. Box 547 Avenue Winston Churchill - Yaoundé on or before the 22th November 2013 at 1:40 pm. Please mark the right top of the envelope “GST-code OOI”.
Opening of the bids shall take place on November 25, 2013 at 9:00 am prompt at the British High Commission’s chancellery in the presence of a representative of bidding companies. Only the pre-selected companies will continue the selection process.
The tender committee will be interested in the following documents of bidders.
- Cost per guard in CFAF annually broken down per month
- Cost of emergency trip during crisis per request
- Cost of residential alarm and mode of intervention
- Cost of Handheld radio
- Propose salary of staff to be deployed in the contract
- Taxation documents
- CNPS regularisation
- Patent, trade registration etc, etc……….
- Financial benefits of staff on authorized absences e.g. annual leave, paternity/maternity leave, etc,
- Genuine(up-to-date) Authorization signed by the President of the Republic
- Certificate of location of Head office and sub-offices
- Up-to-date documentations with urban and city councils.
- Other administrative documents. Etc, etc………
- Medical coverage of personnel to the contract.
- Names and detailed CVs of core staff to manage the contract with sound professional and academic background
- List of dedicated guards earmarked to run the contract including rotators and possible standbys to replace sick and distressed guards,
- How the contract is intended to be managed
- Mood of intervention
- Propose residential alarm system both at residences and office.
- Mode of patrolling to keep guard awake and alert 24/24
- Shift of work, hours per shift, days of rest per week.
- Treatment of staff on authorized absences e.g. annual leave, paternity/maternity leave, etc etc………