BIS performance indicators: enterprise
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The input and impact indicators on enterprise as set out in our departmental business plan.
PDF, 141KB, 4 pages
PDF, 134KB, 5 pages
PDF, 82.8KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) business plan, which is updated on a monthly basis, sets out several indicators on enterprise. We chose these indicators to help the public to judge whether our policies and reforms are having the effect they want. They’re split into ‘input’ indicators on how public money is spent, and ‘impact’ indicators on the results we’re trying to achieve.
Published: 1 June 2013
Updated: 24 March 2015
- 'Ease of doing business in the UK' document was replaced with the latest version.
- 'Value Enterprise Finance Guarantee funds used by businesses (input indicator)' was replaced with the latest version.
- The 'Regional Growth Offers Completed' document was updated with the latest data.
- 'Private sector share of population aged 16 to 64 and those over 64 in the labour market' was replaced with the latest version.
- 'Value Enterprise Finance Guarantee funds used by businesses' added.
- RGF offers made has been updated, following the release of new data. Also the 2013 to 2015 Business Plan has been updated to include 2014 commitments.
- BIS performance indicators: 'Offers made from the RGF' and 'Meeting the government’s commitment to maintaining access to the Post Office network' has been updated, following the release of new data.
- Updated the 2 Regional Growth Fund reports
- Updated edition of the 'Early-stage entrepreneurial activity rate' report.
- New edition of the 'Ease of doing business' report added.
- Updated edition of private sector employment share document.
- First published.