Manual and program for calculating carbon savings in line with the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation year 10 guidance.
PDF, 3.2MB, 59 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The biofuels carbon calculator is for fuel suppliers to calculate the carbon saved on a batch of fuels.
This version of the program has been amended in line with the RTFO guidance for year 10 with use of the calculator explained in the user manual.
- calculates the carbon intensity of your biofuel on a consignment basis
- includes all the biofuels, feedstocks and biofuel production processes
- includes emissions from regional cultivation of biofuel feedstocks
- generates monthly reports
- retains information provided
- can be run ‘offline’ on your own systems
The carbon calculator also incorporates a dedicated portal for those users reporting under the Irish Biofuel Obligation Scheme (the BOS).
Published: 5 April 2017
Updated: 14 September 2017
- Software updated to red flag schemes of greenergy Brazilian bioethanol verification programme (GBBVP), ensus voluntary scheme under RED for ensus bioethanol Production (ENSUS); abengoa RED bioenergy sustainability assurance (RBSA), round table on responsible soy (EU REDRTRSEU) along with name alterations and correction.
- First published.