First time users: how to download and install Basic PAYE Tools
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Guidance for employers on using Basic PAYE Tools (BPT) and PAYE
- First published:
- 12 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
Step-by-step help on downloading and installing Basic PAYE Tools onto your computer.
This guide will help you complete this task when using Basic PAYE Tools (BPT). It contains examples of the screens you will see in BPT and simple to follow instructions.
Published: 12 June 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Annual updates for 2017 to 2018 have been carried out.
- Updated guidance available.
- This document has been updated due to changes in guidance from April 2015, such as removal of temporary SCON and introduction of Shared Parental Pay and annual uprating.
- First published.