- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- 14 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 15 September 2017, see all updates
How the Environment Agency will reduce flood risk in the Badsey Brook catchment.
This document explains the plans to reduce flood risk to 290 properties in the Badsey Brook catchment in Worcestershire.
Published: 14 January 2014
Updated: 15 September 2017
- Latest news and community engagement section updated
- Latest news, scheme details and timescales, community engagement and funding sections all updated.
- Community engagement section updated.
- Proposed solution, timescale and public drop-in session information updated
- First published.