Avonmouth: dust issues
How the Environment Agency has been working with partners, including Bristol City Council and Public Health England, to determine whether there are health risks from air quality in Avonmouth, Bristol.
PDF, 1.55MB, 45 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document gives the results from a study of background (ambient) air quality in the vicinity of Avonmouth Docks, Bristol.
Published: 21 August 2014
Updated: 19 May 2015
- Latest update on Avonmouth dust monitoring added
- The results from a study of ambient air quality at Avonmouth, Bristol.
- Paragraph added re noise pollution.
- Information on the dust monitoring the Environment Agency is carrying out at Avonmouth industrial estate, Bristol.
- First published.
- Update on the problems with flies - Environment Agency has withdrawn permission for Boomeco Ltd to store bales of waste at Avonmouth dock.
- Update on fly situation week beginning 19 May 2014