Forms for the assessment of young offenders (including the 'Asset' ‘Core profile’ form), with guidance for youth offending teams.
The assessment process is designed to find out the risk and protective factors playing a part in a young person’s offending.
‘Asset’ is approved by the Youth Justice Board for England and Wales, and its use mandated by ‘Youth Justice National Standards’.
The ZIP file, which you can download at the link above, contains the following documents:
- Core Profile Guidance
- Core Profile
- Risk of Serious Harm Guidance
- Risk of Serious Harm
- What do you think Guidance
- What do you think?
- Intervention Plan Guidance
- Intervention Plan
- Final Warning Profile Guidance
- Final Warning Profile
- Bail Supervision and Support Profile Guidance
- Bail Supervision and Support Profile
You can also access ‘Asset’ via the case management software you use to process a young person when they become part of your youth offending team’s caseload.