- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Support services for military and defence personnel and their families
- 7 January 2016
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2016, see all updates
The Pay 16 booklet provides guidance on the new pay structure and changes to core pay on 1 April 2016.
This booklet is a guide to the new Pay 16 model, which will be introduced on 1 April 2016. It replaces the Armed Forces Pay Reform Booklet.
This booklet has 3 key purposes:
- to provide information about the new pay structure and changes to core pay that will be introduced as part of the New Employment Model (NEM) on 1 April 16
- to explain ‘transition’ i.e. how you will be transferred from the current pay model (Pay 2000) to the Pay 16 pay structure
- to be used as a reference guide to explain how the new pay structure works and how you will move through the new pay structure
Published: 7 January 2016
Updated: 5 April 2016
- Added updated booklet.
- Replaced Armed Forces Pay Reform Booklet 1 with the latest gudiance booklet for 'Pay 16'.
- First published.