Apprenticeship standard: security first line manager
Describes the job role an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the security management sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the security first line manager standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: email@example.com.
The standard for a security first line manager was developed by:
- G4S Secure Solutions UK Ltd
- Shield Security Services Ltd
- Royal Air Force
- GDF Suez Cofely
- ICTS UK Ltd
- Sodexo Ltd
- Evolution Security Management
- Calibre International Security Ltd
- Corps Security PLC
- FGH Security Ltd
- Compass Group UK&I
- Bilfinger Europa Facility Management Ltd
- Special Investigations Unit
- Britsafe Ltd