Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the regulatory compliance sector.
PDF, 265KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the regulatory compliance officer standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: email@example.com.
The standard for a regulatory compliance officer was developed by:
- Asda Stores Ltd
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- BEIS Regulatory Delivery
- Braintree District Council
- Buckingham County Council
- Charnwood District Council
- Cornwall County Council
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, Regulatory Delivery
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Devon County Council
- Durham County Council
- Food Standards Agency
- Gambling Commission
- Harrods Ltd
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Home Retail Group plc
- Jeanie Marshal Foods Ltd
- Leicestershire County Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Islington
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Poole Borough Council
- Shield Consultancy Services UK Ltd
- Somerset County Council
- South Derbyshire District Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Surrey County Council
- Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council