Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the financial services sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the payroll administrator standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: email@example.com.
The standard for a payroll administrator was developed by:
- Cintra HR and Payroll Services
- J Murphy and Sons
- Kate Upcraft Consultancy Ltd
- Xylem Water Solutions UK Ltd
- BHP LLP Chartered Accountants
- Strutt & Parker LLP
- Portsmouth City Council
- Card Factory
- SDWorx UK Ltd
- Zinnia Payroll Consultants Limited
- Impellam Group plc
- Hotel Chocolat
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- University Of Westminster
- Solihull MBC
- Howden Joinery Ltd