Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Apprenticeship standard: lead adult care worker (approved for delivery)
Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the adult care sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is ready to use.
Employers involved in creating this standard
The standard for a lead adult care worker was developed by:
- Woodford Homecare
- Barchester Healthcare
- Creative Support
- GDMA Group
- Hand in Hands
- Hendra Healthcare (Ludlow) Limited
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Housing and Care 21
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Surrey County Council
- West of England Centre for Inclusive Living (WECIL)
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band (6 = highest 1 = lowest): 1
Maximum core government contribution: £2,000
Read the funding rules for apprenticeship standards for further information.