Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the housing sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is ready to use.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the housing/property management assistant standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for a housing/property management assistant was developed by:
- Aspire Housing
- Affinity Sutton
- Barnet Homes
- Vestia (part of The Community Housing Group)
- New Charter Housing Trust Group
- Family Mosaic
- National Federation of Property Professionals and Awarding Body
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Rendall and Rittner
- The Institute of Residential Property Management
- B3 Living
- Coast and Country Housing
- Crosby Housing Association
- Genesis Housing Association
- The Guinness Partnership
- Innisfree Housing Association
- St Basils
- Spectrum Housing Group
- Your Housing Group
- Yarlington Housing Group
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band: 4
Funding band maximum: £3,000
Read the apprenticeship funding rules for further information.