Describes the job role an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the housing sector.
This document is relevant to:
- those looking to apply for an apprenticeship
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
This standard is ready to use.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks, and will be clear and concise. From 2017 to 2018 as many apprenticeship starts as possible will be on the new standards.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the housing/property management standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the Trailblazer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for a housing/property management was developed by:
- Aspire Housing Ltd
- Spectrum Housing Group Ltd
- Your Housing Group
- Rendall & Ritner Ltd
- Coast & Country Housing Ltd
- St Basil’s
- B3 Living Ltd
- Crosby Housing Association Ltd
- Genesis Housing Association Ltd
- Innisfree Housing Association
- Yarlington Housing Group
- The Guinness Partnership
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Institute of Residential Property Management Ltd
- Sovereign Housing
- Barnet Housing
- Family Mosaic
- Community Housing Group
- New Charter Group
- Association of Registered Letting Agents
- National Housing Federation
- Affinity Sutton Group
- Futures Housing Group
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band (6 = highest 1 = lowest): 3
Maximum core government contribution: £6,000
Read the funding rules for apprenticeship standards for further information.