Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Apprenticeship standard: facilities management supervisor (approved for delivery)
Describes the job role an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the facilities management sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is ready to use.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the facilities management supervisor standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for a facilities management supervisor was developed by:
- Cofely GDZ Suez ,
- Hilton Worldwide
- Interservefm Ltd
- Barchester Healthcare Ltd
- ISS Facility Services
- Bouygues Energies & Services FM UK Ltd
- Norland Managed Services
- Mitie Group PLC
- G4S Facilities Management Ltd
- Carillion plc
- Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution
- Chartered Institute of Building
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- Dove Nest Group
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band (6 = highest 1 = lowest): 2
Maximum core government contribution: £3,000
Read the funding rules for apprenticeship standards for further information.