Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Apprenticeship standard: dental practice manager (approved for delivery)
Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the dental health sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is ready to use.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the dental practice manager standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for a dental practice manager was developed by:
- Genix Healthcare
- 211 Dental – Ravi Rattan
- 543 Dental
- Bupa Dental Services
- Den Dental
- Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH)
- Oasis Healthcare
- Rodericks Dental
- Smile Care Group
- Smile Impressions Ltd
- Association of Dental Groups
- Aesthetic Dental Laboratory
- Acodent Dental Laboratory
- CosTech Elite
- Knight Dental Design
- Optimum Dental Laboratories
- PDS Dental Laboratory Leeds Ltd
- S4S Dental Laboratory
- SB Dental Laboratory Limited
- Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd
- Dental Technologists’ Association
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band (6 = highest 1 = lowest): 3
Maximum core government contribution: £6,000
Read the funding rules for apprenticeship standards for further information.