Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Apprenticeship standard: construction assembly technician
Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the construction sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
The standard for a construction assembly technician was developed by:
- Laing O’Rourke
- Carillion Construction Ltd
- Lovell Partnerships Ltd
- Balfour Beatty
- Royal Engineers
- H&H Joiners & Builders Ltd
- K & M McLoughlin Decorating Ltd
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Construction Industry Training Board