Apprenticeship standard: building services engineering site management degree apprenticeship
Describes the job role that an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the construction sector.
PDF, 278KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the building services engineering site management standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: Tony.email@example.com.
Balfour Beatty’s Employer Ownership of Skills Pilot developed this standard with:
- Aggregate Industries UK Ltd
- AK Lighting & Signs
- Amey L G Limited
- Anderson & Heeley Ltd
- BAM Construct UK Ltd
- BAM Nuttall
- Bouygues E & S Infrastructure UK Ltd
- Byrne Bros (Formwork) Limited
- C J Bayliss (Hereford) Limited
- Cable Test Limited
- Carillion Civil Engineering
- Centre Great Limited
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Chartered Management Institute
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association
- Clugston Construction Ltd
- Connect Plus
- Costain Ltd
- E & JW Glendinning Ltd
- Electrical Testing Ltd
- E-ON Energy Solution Ltd
- Galliford Try Services Ltd
- GM Briton (Public Works Ltd)
- H & H Joiners and Builders Ltd
- Herefordshire Council
- Highway Electrical Association (HEA)
- i-Civils Ltd
- Imtech Traffic & Infra UK Ltd
- Institute of Highway Engineers
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Interserve Construction Ltd
- K&M McLoughlin Decorating Ltd
- Kennford Tarmacadam Limited
- Kier Ltd
- Lovell Partnerships Ltd
- Mineral Products Qualifications Council
- Morgan Sindall plc
- NG Bailey Ltd
- Road Maintenance Services Ltd
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Seddon Construction Ltd
- Skanska Construction Ltd
- South West Highways Ltd
- SSE Contracting Ltd
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- The Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation
- The Institution of Engineering And Technology
- VolkerWessels UK Ltd
- Willmott Dixon Holdings Ltd