Describes the job role an apprentice will be doing and the skills required of them by the project management sector.
This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is ready to use.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the associate project manager standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for an associate project manager was developed by:
- Sellafield Ltd
- BAE Systems
- Rolls Royce
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Doosan Babcock
- Cabinet Office
- Royal Mail
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- n:gaged Ltd
- London Major Programme Apprenticeship (LMPA)
- STS Defence Ltd
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- MBDA Missile Systems
- Transport for London
- Wood Group
- West Cumberland Engineering Ltd
- Story Homes
- Atkins Ltd
- Hudson-Swan Engineering Ltd
- Thales UK
- Cephas Project Management Ltd
- Westminster City Council
Funding information for employers and training organisations
Funding band: 9
Funding band maximum: £9,000
Read the apprenticeship funding rules for further information.