This document is relevant to:
- employers wanting to recruit an apprentice
- training organisations working with employers to make the apprenticeships available
The approved standard outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the apprentice and the job they will need to be able to do by the time they have completed their apprenticeship.
This standard is not yet ready to use.
An apprenticeship standard is only available for delivery when both the standard and assessment plan is approved and a funding band (core government contribution) has been assigned to the standard.
Under our reforms, employer-designed standards will replace frameworks over the course of this parliament.
Employers involved in creating this standard
If you’d like to get involved and contribute to the development of the advanced golf greenkeeper standard, please read the guidance for trailblazers, and email the trailblazer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard for an advanced golf greenkeeper was developed by:
- Cold Ashby Golf Club
- Northamptonshire County Golf Club
- Roehampton Club
- Richmond Golf Club
- Martin Guy Developments
- Stock Brook Golf Club
- Shankin & Sandown Golf Club
- West Sussex Golf Club
- England Golf
- British & International Golf Greenkeepers Association (BIGGA)
- Greenkeepers Training Committee (GTC)