Application to extend stay in UK: form ECAA1 Turkish working person
Form to extend your stay in the UK if you are Turkish and currently employed.
Application for an extension of stay in the UK and biometric immigration document as an employed person under the provisions of the European Community Association Agreement with Turkey
Ref: ECAA1 Turkish Employed PDF, 297KB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are Turkish and have a job in the UK through the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA).
Published: 3 October 2014
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 2 May 2016.
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New form published for use on and after 3 October 2014.
- New form published for use on and after 6 October 2014.
- First published.
- updated contact details in attachment
- Updated contact details. This form is to be used on or after 1 July 2014.
- A new version of this form has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.