Application for permanent residence card: form EEA4

Form for a non-EEA or non-Swiss family member of an EEA or Swiss national to apply for a permanent residence card in UK.



Use this form if you are not a citizen of the EEA or Switzerland and are living in the UK with a member of your family who is an EEA or Swiss citizen. It is to apply for a card to prove that you are a permanent resident in the UK.

You should read the guidance notes before you apply.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.