Application for blue or yellow certificate for Croatian: form CR(1)
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 6 February 2017, see all updates
Use this form to apply for a blue or yellow registration certificate if you are a Croatian national living, working or studying in the UK.
Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate for a Croatian national exercising a treaty right in the United Kingdom (CR1)
PDF, 424KB, 30 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are a Croatian national living in the UK and you are:
- a student
- a worker or a jobseeker in the UK and you are exempt from worker authorisation.
Also use it if you are the family member of a Croatian who is exercising a treaty right in the UK or who has a purple registration certificate.
If you have family members who are also European Economic Area nationals, you can include them in this application.
Please see the guidance pages for details of which certificate is the right one for you and what it will show.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated form.
- New version published for use on or after 12 October 2015.
- Updated application form.
- Updated information.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- A new version of the form has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.
- First published.