- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 6 February 2017, see all updates
Form for a Croatian national to apply for a blue registration certificate as a highly skilled migrant.
Application for a blue registration certificate for a Croatian national exercising a treaty right as a highly skilled migrant (CR2)
PDF, 368KB, 22 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are a highly skilled Croatian migrant. You can use this form to apply for a blue registration certificate so that you can live and work in the UK without permission.
Please see the guidance pages for details.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated information.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- A new version of the form has been uploaded.
- First published.